HP260™ Packaging Tape
HP 260: Road Warrior Since 1997
Duck® HP 260 High Performance Packaging Tape was designed to meet the demands of both heavy duty box shipping and long-term storage applications. This super thick 3.1 mil commercial grade packaging tape bonds quickly and permanently in wide temperature ranges (14° F - 140° F). And, as compared to hot melt tapes, you could say that when rubber meets the road, acrylic travels better in extreme conditions.
- Ideal for sealing boxes and protecting labels
- 3.1 mil. thick
- Super-strong; 35 lb. per inch tensile strength for heavy duty box shipping & storage applications
- Offers wide application temperature range (14° F - 140° F)
- Ultraviolet resistance eliminates yellowing & increases shelf life
- Shrink wrapped with label
- Crystal clear
- Meets all postal regulations
Since 1997, millions of packages sealed with acrylic HP260 High Performance Packaging Tape have withstood rough handling and the extreme conditions of hot and cold planes, trains, trucks and warehouses to arrive securely at their destinations - signed, sealed and delivered! Now that's real world holding power in real world conditions!