Personalized duck tape journal
Ducktivity provided by Zebraducttapeisurbff
This will be a described step-by-step tutorial of how you can personalize your journal, diary,etc. I will be making the decorations bows.
1. Grab your 1-2 favorite duct tape rolls
2. Take an 8 inch piece of one of the duct tape rolls
3. Make sure to cut of any excess air bubbles
4. Pinch the middle of the strip, and it may bend it any way, but as long as it looks like a bow
5. Take velcro, or just anything sticky, besides tape, to stick on to a journal/diary
6. OPTIONAL: 4 another bow, repeat
- Skill Level
- Approximate Crafting Time
- Supplies and Tools
Velcro or anything else sticky
1 or more rolls of duct tape
Add to Journal/Diary. You may start with another piece of duct tape to make it more creative too. As you wish!